The Red Cross commemorates great work and dedication involving disaster relief with custom lapel pins. Here are just a few of the ways that they can be used by rescue and relief organizations:
- Given out at different disasters and recovery efforts, custom pins become cherished keepsakes that are collected by many volunteers.
- Disaster and relief lapel pins can be used to thank others for their commitment of time, supplies, and skills.
- Lapel pins can be used to identify those involved with the relief effort which helps eliminate confusion and ensures that operations run as smoothly as possible.
- Can be worn on suit or placed on a board for collection and commemoration.
There are some distinct advantages to ordering custom lapel pins. Here are a few reasons why many non-profits use them throughout the year:
- Our custom designs help make each relief pin 100% different than another. Having a unique award to hand out makes the event even more meaningful. Volunteers and donors will feel like they did something remarkable when they receive a brilliantly colored, attractive custom lapel pins that was created just for them.
- Lapel pins last a lifetime, while certificates and awards may deteriorate over time. Made from quality materials, lapel pins are made to last for years. The quality and craftsmanship of these custom items are superb.
- Custom lapel pins can be worn, stored, and displayed easily. Pins serve a purpose by being functional. They can be worn on an article of clothing or a hat or be attached to a bag or piece of fabric. This allows them to be displayed and shared with others.
Applaud the efforts of your volunteers with custom lapel pins. Visit http://www.lapelpinsrus.com today to request a no obligation, free price quote and full color digital proof. Give the people involved with your relief efforts something to remember your organization by. Order lapel pins by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-480-6822 toll-free. We can’t wait to get started on the artwork for your custom lapel pin order.